Last night, the LCPHC had their monthly business meeting at RB’s (temporary for the night) on Shem Creek. Two more big checks were dispersed from the funds raised at Mardi Crawl last February. My Sister’s House received $1,000 and Halos received $1,000 (they actually received funds a couple months ago) Again, thank you to all who attended and all who volunteered to make these great things happen!!!
Last Tuesday evening (the 16th) the LCPHC had their monthly business meeting at Red’s Ice House on Shem Creek. First order of business was to distribute a check to 2 of the recipients of our Mardi Crawl Funds. We were able to raise $11,900 during Mardi Crawl in February, but we rounded it up to $12,000. The Alzheimers Assoc received $5,000 and Pet Helpers received $4,000. My Sister’s House and Ronald McDonald house are our other recipients. Thank you to all who attended and all who volunteered to make these great things happen!!!
Sold OUT – No further spots available
The Lowcountry Parrot Head Club is hosting a spectacular tailgate party, just minutes from the concert venue (Volvo Stadium).
What’s even better? We will provide 2 big busses to transport you to and from the concert venue.
What’s even better than that? We will have 4 hrs of LIVE music provided by Donny Brewer, the 2016 Trop Rock Horizon Male Vocalist of the year and recipient of the Trop Rock Song of the Year Award, and a local favorite, Gracious Day, featuring Jimmy Buffett cover music.
For more information on our performers: http://donnybrewer.com/about/ and http://graciousday.virb.com/
Things to know: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A TICKET TO THE CONCERT to participate in the tailgate party.
- $22 per car, and shuttle wristbands will be sold on site for $5 per person
- To purchase your admission ticket (per car) to the tailgate see button below:
- There is a limited number of tickets available so act fast. They won’t last long. NOTE: There will be NO WALK UP SALES, advance purchase only.
- The tailgating lot will open at Noon and remain open until Midnight
- SO, bring all your phloking paraphenalia, your own beverages, food, bug spray and whatever you can think of. Grills are permitted.
- Tickets will be available until May 10 or until we sell out. AGAIN, NO WALK UP SALES. Come and join our Phlocking Phun, promised to give you some “changes in attitude”!!
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY!! If you feel over-served, please get a sober ride home. You may leave your vehicle in the lot until 10a on May 12th. The Lowcountry Parrot Head Club and the property owners are NOT RESPONSIBLE for your behavior.